Something in the Rain is perfect for my ahjumma heart

hellokpop.com

Something in the Rain (SITR) is quite something, I must say. Why? Because the female protagonist is older (way older) to the leading man. This korean drama is perfect to my inner tita.  I just finished A Love So beautiful when I started watching Something in the Rain. The contrast, right?

So, let me introduce to you SITR. Yoon Jin-ah just broke up with her lawyer boyfriend. In parallel on what's happening to her love life, she's also struggling on her work. As for Seo Joon-hee, he is a character designer to a gaming company. He recently got back from U.S after working there for three years. He then showed some interest to Jin-ah, her older sister's bestfriend.

I guarantee kilig moments especially at the start of Jin-ah and Joon-hee's relationship. I'm currently at Episode 5. I know, I know. I'm recommending something that I haven't finished watching. But so far, I'm enjoying the progression of the story. And this is the perfect drama for welcoming the rainy season in the Philippines.

Where to watch: Netflix
Cast: Son Ye-jin (The Classic)  | Jung Hae-in (While You Were Sleeping)


Your chingu,
Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major kilig with this Chinese Drama!

iKON is KILLING ME