New Drama Alert!

Photo by soompi.com


Lately, I'm obsessed with Suzy Bae's and Lee Jong-suk's new drama "While You Were Sleeping". I cannot, chingu! Their chemistry is so freaking real! Honestly, I'm a bit skeptic before the drama aired because I really ship Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo because of their drama "W-Two Worlds" that aired last year. But time to move on because here comes the new couple who will surely dominate the small screen.  

While You Were Sleeping airs every Wednesday and Thursday 10pm (KST) on SBS. There are 2 episodes each day and it last 35 minutes for each episode. So basically we can still get the normal run time of a korean drama which is more or less 2 hours per week. This reminds me of Ji Chang-wook's Suspicious Partner which has the same run time as WYWS (half an hour per episode).

The drama is about a girl who sees the future in her dreams and a prosecutor who tries his best for the girl's dream not to come true. I don't want to spill the beans so I'll end my drama introduction right now and let me share to you this beautiful trailer.

 

My obsession to this drama led me to cut my hair. Hahaha! I want my hair shorter with bangs (just like Suzy's character Nam Hong-joo). Now you know how much I love this drama, and there's only 12 episodes out while I'm typing this blog.

So that's it! Let me know if you are interested on watching WYWS or if you already watched some episodes let me know what you think.

Annyeong!


Your chingu,

Grace
 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the recommendation, Chingu! I really enjoyed the series and it is now one of my top favorites. Woo Tak is so gwapo! Looking forward to your next recommendation. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joamm. I'm happy you like it as well. Sorry for the late reply tho. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Major kilig with this Chinese Drama!

iKON is KILLING ME

Something in the Rain is perfect for my ahjumma heart