Major kilig with this Chinese Drama!

soompi.com

Want to take a break from korean dramas? Are you looking for a story that's not too heavy? Search no more because A Love So Beautiful (ALSB) is a chinese drama that will make you want to go back to high-school and fall inlove with your smartest, most good-looking classmate. LOL.

My colleague at work is hyping ALSB and she said that she ended up watching the whole series for 1 whole weekend. I got interested and tried watching one episode. At first, it has familiar vibes with It Started with a Kiss (Taiwanese) and Playful Kiss (Korean). I don't like these two dramas, hence, I have doubts with ALSB. I ended up not proceeding with episode 2.

But then again, the same colleague of mine is still hyping this c-drama. So I gave it another try. And viola! I ended up liking the series and finishing it for 2 weeks. One should have patience in order to appreciate the story. Chinese drama is known for their long series. I'm actually surprise that ALSB has just 23 episodes. I'm very used to c-dramas that has 30+ episodes like  Boss & Me and Far Away Love.

A Love So Beautiful is about a jolly girl named Chen Xioxie who has this biggest crush to her neighbor and classmate, Jiang Chen. Jiang Chen happened to be the number 1 in their class. On the other hand, Chen Xiaoxie is not the brightest in class and always ending up in trouble. That's where her friends enter the scene. Lin Jingxiao is Xiaoxie's bestfriend. Wu Bosong has one-sided love to Xiaoxie and Lu Yang is head-over-heels inlove with Jingxiao. These five people have chemistry and I could imagine that they're good friends in real life. Aside from that, individually, their stories are quite interesting.

Where to watch: Netflix


I, also, enjoy listening to A Love So Beautiful OST english cover of Ysabelle.



Have fun watching!

Your chingu,
Grace


Comments

  1. Thank you for recommending this drama. It has a light story that is so suited to end a day after hectic schedule at work. :) I liked the ending too with a different POV.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

iKON is KILLING ME

Something in the Rain is perfect for my ahjumma heart