My First Blog!

Gyeongbokgung Palace. Taken on my first trip to Korea (Sept 2017).

Finally! After much thought, like an hour or so. Haha. I finally created a blog dedicated on what I'm passionate about. I like to talk about it all the time so I think blogging will be easy? Nah, I heard blogging will take time and effort. But I guess, I should try. Yes or yes?

So who am I? Hmmm.. Let's see. I will be you friend in this world we called kdramaland. Oh, yes! You read it, right. I've been a fan for so long. In this blog, I will talk about my faves, my reviews, upcoming and whatnots. The more I emerge to kdramas, the more I become interested to Korean culture so expect from me to post about that, too. In addition with those, I enjoy other Asian dramas and movies. Typing about it, it seems like I have so much time! Haha!


Bear with me because I have so many things to learn about blogging. I hope you'll find my blog somewhat entertaining.


Annyeong!


Your chingu,

Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major kilig with this Chinese Drama!

iKON is KILLING ME

Something in the Rain is perfect for my ahjumma heart